As part of the Centenary planning the decision was made to form New Town High School Old Scholars’ Association (NTHOSA).
NTHOSA is open to all former students of New Town High School, Hobart Junior Technical School and Hobart Technical High School.
The aims of NTHOSA are:
- To provide an opportunity for former students to keep in touch
- (particularly those in retirement)
- Assist the school in various projects and activities
- Mentor students, particularly from 2020 when NTHS will be offering Year 11 and 12
- Work experience and careers counselling
Proposed activities include mentoring, building a Sustainability Shed, a Community Garden and organising events.
How to join, Register here Please tell your family members and friends by sharing the link to this page.
Make sure you visit our Centenary page